Monday, August 2, 2010

Visions of Fall

Being that fall is JUST around the corner *le sigh - still just over a month*, stores are deliciously giving all of their customers sneak peaks of what is to come for fall. While most may be focused on swimming pools, tans, and other summertime luxuries, I'm already dreaming of fall. It's not too early, right?

Naturally, I went to feast my eyes on netaporter.com to see some of the latest designer pieces to drool over that I'd adore to put in my closet.

Here are some of my picks for fall so far:



What do you think? Are you craving the autumn fashions?

DKNY Studded leather shoulder bag
Burberry Checked wool jacket
Rick Owens Lilies Jersey tie-front cardigan
Superfine Draped suede jacket
Alexander McQueen Wool sweater
Erdem Rosemarie printed silk dress
Jimmy Choo Trixie suede shearling ankle boots
Fendi Gothic Romans suede lace-up boots
Fendi Silk-mousseline sheer blouse
Tucker Silk-jacquard blouse


Warmest wishes, 

Christie Ressel, International Image Consultant
Personal Power Image Consulting 

No comments:

Post a Comment