Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Colour me Spotted


This fall, one of the biggest trends to hit the runways is leopard print. Just about everywhere you turn you'll see this print on most sweaters, hosiery, shoes, pants, and much more.

Not wanting to look like a leopard myself, and decidedly admiring the trend in smaller doeses as I find it's much more chic that way. As a result, I'm eyeing more key accessories pieces to play with this delicious print.

I found this calf hair clutch by Michael Kors on Netaporter.com - I think it's splendid! To me, it's the perfect sized clutch - allowing you to stuff the many things women have in their purses, while leaving few things behind. The shape and structure of it is perfect, and I love that the print goes right over the handles. Amazing.


Best part - this clutch is only $350 - an investment piece, but one that will go the mileage without completely breaking the bank (as some other designers handbags go for thousands more).

What do you think? Will you be adding leopard print to your wardrobe this fall?

Warmest wishes,

Christie Ressel, Image Consultant
Personal Power Image Consulting

No comments:

Post a Comment