Monday, May 3, 2010

Country Club Attire

Warmer weather means, more outdoor events! Many of the events are going to require “country club” attire. I remember the first time I received an invitation with this specific attire I was freaking out. What does this mean, polo’s and Khakis? This is why I decide to write about this, so no more girls have to freak out!

It is actually pretty simple, something a bit more dressy than every day cloths. Some things that are not acceptable are Jeans, t-shirts and flips flops.

There is also a difference during day and night,



During the day you can wear a cute sun dress or a long dress, also linen pants or a skirt would be fabulous.







If is a night event you can go a bit more dressy such as a wrap dress, and white cotton pants

I hope this helps you!



No comments:

Post a Comment