Thursday, April 29, 2010

H&M Re-opening



Walking on Yonge Street on my way home yesterday, I found myself in the middle of a nicely dressed crowd on Dundas square standing on a red carpet at the very front of Eaton Centre's H&M store. People have been waiting there in the long line and checking their names on the list with the guys at the door in order to get in. Too bad I didn't have my camera (shame on me) as it has been quite an impressive scene.

Eager to know what's going on I asked one of the girls from the red carpet what's the line for...and she told me it's about the new reopening of the H&M store....and that everything comes with a 25% discount at the official unveiling night.

"Interesting...and tempting" - I thought, but it was way too late to even try to get my name on that mile long guest list. So I left the scene and continued my downtown walk home. Later I found out that besides the discount, the guests have been also enjoying some fabulous food and drinks with the beats of DJ Gregory.
Stylish, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment