Monday, February 22, 2010

Zara Spring/Summer 2010





Zara is always great for on-trend fast fashion. I have a method to my fast-fashion shopping, however. The key is to buy non-descript basics from these types of stores. That way, you never have the problem of running into someone else wearing the same thing! I like to make the basics my own, with some high end, good quality investment pieces and some unique vintage. This Zara collection for spring/summer 2010 is full of amazing basics to keep you current and on trend....now how will you make them your own?
www.zara.com

2 comments:

  1. yes, how do you make it "your own" ? I find that sometimes i feel like it is my own but then i see something on the other person ( my competition) and i feel as if i missed the boat....please help!


    signed,

    Confused Identity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't consider it a competition, consider it inspiration...let what people wear around you inspire you to new and different ways to exhibit your personal style. Designers always tell me they love it when someone wears a piece of theirs in a new way they had never considered. It's suppose to be fun, leave the competition for the olympians ;)

    ReplyDelete