Tuesday, February 23, 2010

introducng myself + ipod downloads for you!

just wanted to introduce myself as the newest member of the stylish + cool team!
*waving*
i go by the name of dj lissa monet - i am a club, event and mixtape DJ who is insanely in love with music and fashion.



i will be hitting you up with updates on cool new music downloads from undiscovered artists and updates on my outfits for some of my events :)

here's a couple of cool downloads to get you started:



Marsha Ambrosius – ‘Yours Sincerely’ [Mixtape]
Ne-Yo - Drinks Up
Brandon Hines - In Search Of [EP]
Ludacris - Sexting
Dreamer Feat. Yelawolf – Crazy Girlz
Aion Clarke - Extraordinary
Young Scolla – Escaping Reality EP

for more music updates, log onto my blog http://lissamonet.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment