Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Houston's Fashion Week

*Hi guys! Sorry I haven’t been writing here in a while. First I want to thank my friends at Stylish & Cool for all their support during my first year as a blogger.*

So today I want to share with all of you a HUGE event that happen in my city. From Oct. 11- 14 the city of Houston had its first fashion week. Audi presents Houston Fashion week is very dear to my heart, If you know me personally, you are aware of how underrated I feel Houston is, so FINALLY having a fashion week is extremely exciting! During this week we were able to enjoy the beautiful designs of internationally renowned designers from Marc Bouwer and Christian Siriano and also our local and equally talented designers such as Cesar Galindo and Choe Dao.

I want to share with all of you some of my favorites!


Toni Whitaker



Marc Bouwer




Lela Rose



Irina Shabayeva



CrOp BY DAVID PECK


Christian Siriano




Chloe Dao




Cesar Galindo



* Huge Thanks to Francisco Ramirez from www.metrovelvet.com for the fabulous photos! *








No comments:

Post a Comment