Thursday, November 19, 2009

Why are Stylish Girl and Cool Guy good? Ask Maria Ogneva

Hi,

Checking the stylishandcool twitter the other day I noticed a direct message from Maria, with a few words of intro and a link. I thought, yeah, lets see what's this about. I clicked on the link and landed on her blog 'Social Silk' where she comments on fashion, art, business, social media and other subjects.

The page opened on a topic talking about iPhone Fashion applications so I scrolled the page down and as I expected, Stylish Girl and Cool Guy were there, with some screen shots...all well organized and displayed.

I was happy that Maria had expressed interest in Stylish Girl and Cool Guy in her blog but honestly, I didn't expect to find an interesting and relevant analysis about the current fashion apps, pointing on their strengths and weaknesses with a valid support and a word of explanation for each of them.

So thanks Maria Ogneva (that would be "fire' in English and definitely suits your style) and once again ( I did it twice already) thanks for your time and the interest expressed in Stylish Girl and Cool Guy...and wherever you are (I think I saw Moscow), have a great time and continue commenting with the same passion.

And if anyone wants to read the article or get to know Maria's style better, here's the link I was talking about.
Have fun.

http://socialsilk.com/2009/11/09/

1 comment: